I. Copyright ownership
All contents contained in the Kohler China website, including text, graphics, software, etc. belong to the Kohler China website and the content and information providers of this website, and are protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. Without the express written permission of Kohler Co., no one may copy or use any content on Kohler China website.
The information published on this website may not contain the latest information related to Kohler and its business. The information published on this website is for reference only, and the company does not represent or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of its content; The company also does not assume any responsibility for quality assurance for any products, information or services purchased or obtained by users through advertisements, information or offers related to this website. Kohler Corporation does not provide any express or implied guarantees or guarantees for the services provided on this website, including but not limited to guarantees or guarantees of commercial suitability, applicability for specific purposes, and without infringing the rights of others.
Third, predictive statements
The information published on this website may contain certain forward-looking statements. These statements are inherently risky and uncertain. The purpose of predictive statements about Kohler and related businesses published on this website is to indicate that they are predictive statements. The company does not intend to continuously update these predictive statements. statement. These forward-looking statements reflect our current views on future events and are not guarantees of future business performance.
Fourth, applicable law
The conclusion, implementation and interpretation of this agreement and the resolution of disputes shall be governed by Chinese law.
Kohler (China) Investment Co., Ltd. solemnly declares that recently, customers have responded that the so-called "Koler Company Talent Training Center" pretends to be a large-scale recruitment activity through the Internet and telephone in the name of our company. In response, our statement and clarification are as follows:
• The recruitment of our company is under the unified responsibility of the Human Resources Department, and there is no department or organization named "Kohler China Talent Center" or "Kohler Training Center".
• Our company did not have a large-scale recruitment plan in 2010, and the recruitment information of the "center" is false.
• Our company strictly abides by the national laws and regulations, and any recruitment project will not charge the applicant any nominal fees (such as training fees, deposits, registration fees, etc.).
• The "center" using our company's name to conduct false recruitment has seriously violated our company's legal rights and interests, and our company reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility for its actions and its consequences.
• If you have any questions about recruitment information, please call 021-22062000 to transfer human resources department to verify.
Job seekers are reminded to be alert and not to be deceived. Thank you for your attention and support for our company.
Kohler (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
April 20, 2010
Copyright © Kohler (China) Investment Co., Ltd. © 2019
After-sales repair consultation telephone